Monday, April 17, 2017

Seduction Games

Let the Games Begin!

Seduction Games (previously released as Will Game for Cookies), and Control Games, books 1 & 2 in the Game for Cookies series, are on sale now!

Seduction Games

Andi’s been denied funding—again—to expand her cookie business, and walked in on her boyfriend screwing another woman. Saying she’s had better days is an understatement.
Kane and Isaiah, her online gaming partners and the cutest couple ever as far as Andi’s concerned, know exactly how to cheer her up. They’re thinking road trip to Las Vegas, compete in a national first person shooter competition for a cash grand prize, and find her a one night stand to take her mind off her cheating ex.
Andi’s all in… except she’s not sure she can seduce a random hookup. Isaiah and Kane offer to give her some hands-on experience. With each new lesson, it becomes harder for Andi to remember the guys are just friends.
If Andi can’t put some distance between their seductive three-way hookups and her heart, it will cost their team the competition, and she’ll lose two of the best friends she’s ever had.

Control Games

Julie is living her dream, opening a video-game themed cookie bouquet shop with her best friend. But it turns out even dreams come with stress and sleepless nights. Their primary investor, Dante, is as overbearing in real life as he is on his award-winning cooking show. On the other hand, he's sexy as hell, and his boyfriend, Christopher, is as kind as he is a gorgeous, drool-worthy geek of a guy.
When the tension of trying to keep her business together threatens to tear Julie apart, Christopher's got a solution for teaching her to share the workload. If she can surrender control in the bedroom, it might help her delegate in the office.
What starts as game where blindfolds and submission are the board pieces becomes more serious. Until Julie discovers that Dante and Christopher have kept a secret from her that shatters her trust, leaving their hearts and jobs one move away from game over.

Excerpt from Seduction Games

Kane nudged Isaiah, and they shared another look. That would be nice—to have conversations without ever saying a word. Isaiah squeezed my hand before pulling away. “We’ll teach you.”
“How to seduce a guy?” I couldn’t keep the disbelief from my voice. “I don’t think that’s a teachable kind of thing. Especially in the next two days.”
Kane raised his brows and drew his lips into a thin line. “If you’re not interested, say no.”
I was, though. As completely implausible as the outcome seemed, I liked the idea of feeding James a taste of his own medicine, and I couldn’t have asked for more gorgeous or patient instructors. “I’m interested. When do we start?”
“Now.” Isaiah scooted to my side of the booth, boxing me in. His heat seeped into my arm, drawing already tingling nerve endings further to life. He shifted so he faced me, knee resting on the vinyl and pressing into my leg. When he tugged on one of my braids, I almost groaned. Where had that come from?
When I got a room tonight and had a little alone time, I was going to spend some time gliding my fingers over every inch of my body where these two touched in my fantasies. It was kind of a shame I’d left my vibrator behind, but over the past few months, I’d gotten good at getting myself off while James snored away next to me. At least tonight, I wouldn’t have to be quiet.

About Allyson Lindt

Allyson Lindt is a full-time geek and a fuller-time contemporary romance author. She prefers that her geeky heroes come with the alpha expansion pack and adores a heroine who can hold her own in a boardroom. She loves a sexy happily-ever-after and helping deserving cubicle dwellers find their futures together.

Find Allyson Lindt Online

No comments:

Post a Comment